You hold my {heart} in your hands
Grateful to hold hands with you through this journey called life
Thank you for three beautiful years
Congratulations on 3 wonderful years! I'm grateful I now have Chase as a big brother. You guys are great, and we love you both! Enjoy your day! XOXO
you just reminded me of a song called "Colgando en tus manos." Do you speak Spanish? cause if not- it's "hanging in your hands" and it sings about how your heart is hanging in your hands.. it's super good. hahahaa. most popular song in Spain.
congrats on the 3 years you guys are such a cute couple!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! You two are such a beautiful couple.
Congrats you {2}
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congratulations on 3 wonderful years! I'm grateful I now have Chase as a big brother. You guys are great, and we love you both!
Enjoy your day! XOXO
you just reminded me of a song called "Colgando en tus manos." Do you speak Spanish? cause if not- it's "hanging in your hands" and it sings about how your heart is hanging in your hands.. it's super good. hahahaa. most popular song in Spain.
congrats on the 3 years you guys are such a cute couple!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! You two are such a beautiful couple.
Congrats you {2}
Post a Comment