Sunday, August 2, 2009

Chase's birthday pics

'Twas the night before his birthday, and all on the house... were balloons, streamers, and everything confetti-doused.

I joined the fun with the designated "team." Even though Chase would think it was mean.

When the birthday boy left the house the next day, he was mortified at the attention that would be coming his way.

It was off to play golf with Taylor and Kirk, then boating with friends gave Chase a big smirk.

Jake William's with a "Superman"

Brooke & Taylor trying to double-surf
Don't ask...
The Gang
(minus the Smoot's, the Martineau's and the Crosland's)

After the lake, Chase came home to a surprise. His sister's gift, "Rock Band," right before his eyes.

We were exhausted, but had to stay up and play. I think Chase had a wonderful birthday...


4 comments:

Mike and Lindsey Martineau said...

We're glad to see our name included on "The Gang", but sorry we had to miss the party. Happy birthday Chase, it seems like only yesterday that we experienced our first PG-13 movie together when we were 17....

cody+sara said...

Looks like he had a great day! Love your little poem - so creative.
xo

Hale-O There said...

Sounds so fun, I think that is as good as it gets for a birthday!

Bryan and Allie said...

You're so creative with your poem making skills. haha. Chase's birthday looked like it was a blast. I can't wait to see you guys next week!!! :)