Sunday, June 14, 2009

Knowing

I wish I would have known how terrible this movie was! Thank goodness we went to the dollar theatre, but I still think it was such a waste of money. Wow... the movie started off good, but got more and more twisted and far from the plot as it progressed. To make matters worse, the theatre was 90 degrees, the popcorn was stale and a crazy old man sat in front of us shouting stuff the whole time.

Wow, what an experience.

Lesson... make sure you know what a movie is about before coughing up the cash. I want a refund.

3 comments:

skyler and ashley said...

good to know kath! thanks for the heads up! so I ran into Rach the other day... we need to reune don't ya think??? I'm thinking we could bbq... my house... soon. call me I have no numbers in my phone thanks to a certain toddler.

Jessica... a.k.a... Frank. said...

Oh my heck, thanks for telling me... I wanted to see this!

Bryan and Allie said...

haha, Bryan is in the other room watching it right now. Looked stupid, so I decided to blog. :)