Monday, May 4, 2009
SG TRI: Meet the Team
St. George Triathlon is this Saturday... It's time you meet the team. We like to call ourselves the Damn Dedicated Divas (Triple D's). Here's the lineup:
Kristen Bell- first tri
Height: 5'5" with high heels
Strengths: no excuses, no complaints: 5 months pregnant and is a die-hard!
Sara Oborn- first tri
Height: 5'10"
Strengths: dedication, work ethic, long legs and miss congeniality
Kallie Oborn- second tri
Height: 5'7"
Strengths: attitude, muscles, speed, hookups and SG Tri veteran
Madison Sargent- first tri
Height: 5'4"
Strengths: determination, perseverance and hates to be beat
Katie Oborn (me)- second tri
Height: 5'7"
Strengths: faith to make it to the finish line!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
Love the name, and the pictures! Good luck! I bet it will be a blast!
Good luck!
Good Luck! That would be fun/tough, Let us all know the outcome!
Wow, I'm so impressed! I can't imagine doing that! Good luck!
Good luck!!! I am training for a triatholon when I get home!!!
You're friends with Kristin Ann Cahoon Bell? She was my Roomie for two years in salt lake funny. you go girls... :)
Ha! It's about time we got recognized for our "Damn Dedication"!! I'm loving that I am 5'5" now!! It is a huge growth spurt from my usual 5'2".... seriously can't wait!! Go Divas!
oops, Kris... that was my bad. I guess I was hopeful that we closer to the same height! ;)
Good luck. Sounds exhausting!
Way to go! Hope you guys all do great!! :)
Good luck this weekend! You are amazing & I'm sure will do awesome!
Go kick some butt in St. George! You'll do great! Hope your shoes are all broken in, you got a bike worked out, and you're ready for the challenge! Have a fun little get-away in St. George! You definately deserve it! can't wait to hear how it all goes. Love ya!
How did it go???!!!!!!!!!!
Call me ASAP
post already!!!
Well i am excited to hear how you did! That kind of dedication puts the rest of us to shame! Way to go girl!!
Post a Comment