Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Finish Line

After months of planning...

... months of choreographing

... months of teaching



... months of practicing


The Centerville North Stake Musical is finally here!

Back to Broadway
April 1-3
7:00 pm
Bountiful Regional Center
Free Admission!


Musical numbers from Joseph, Bye Bye Birde, Beauty and the Beast, Footloose, Oliver, Scarlet Pimpernel, Guys and Dolls and High School Musical

5 comments:

Bryan and Allie said...

I totally wish I could be there to watch it! Mom was telling me about it today, and it sounds like a fun thing! Good work on all the time and choreography you put into it!

P.S. 3 weeks from today!! I'm getting SO excited!!!

Jett Powered Foundation said...

Oh I wish I could come see it!! Look at you Ms. Choreographer...that is so awesome. I hope you got paid a lot (in blessings, of course) It was a church thing, right?

KO said...

Oh how I pray I get paid in blessings! I've neglected a lot of things and people the last couple months for this. Lord knows I could use some love:)

Colb, Sar and Cici said...

Oh man, that looks and sounds like it was a ton of work! Congrats on making it to the finish line! It looks and sounds like it is going to be a great production!

Jessica... a.k.a... Frank. said...

I love things like this- I would have loved to watch.