Monday, March 16, 2009

Sneak Peek

Congratulations Celeste & Kris!

Thanks for letting me shoot your special day.
See {flickr} for a few more pics.
Many more to come.

© KO Photography

9 comments:

amy said...

this is who you were talking about... i'm glad harms took her bridals! i thought they turned out way good.

Bryan and Allie said...

EXCELLENT JOB! We now know who the photographer is in the fam! :) The pictures turned out great, and I can't wait to see more. Her little girl is adorable too!

The Stones said...

They look great! You are one talented gal!

cody+sara said...

Great job sister! They look really good! You totally looked like a pro at the wedding - homemade flash thingy and all. ;)
LOVES!

The Carters said...

Celeste got married!!!! She is definitely in trouble for not inviting me!Her baby is darling!

Pops said...

Nice Pics Katie Boo...you're quite the shutterbug....You're making me hungry for a new camera upgrade. Let's go picture shooting sometime...

Jessica Reeves said...

You took these?? You are so talented!!

Hale-O There said...

Ever since your photos from Europe I've thought you should make your hobby into a job! You're really good Kates. Hows the training for the tri- less then two months!

Rachelle Cook said...

Those pics look great. I can't wait to see the rest of them. I also can't wait until I figure out what Im doing with my camera.