I just need to VENT! I'm having a poor-pity-me kinda' day. Sometimes I feel like there's just too much going on in my life to handle. Between working 40-50 hours a week, teaching dance, choreographing the stake musical, not to mention rehearsals three times a week, photography classes, oh and training for a triathlon... throw in family functions, preparing primary lessons, helping the hubby with school, keeping the household under control and trying to squeeze in time to watch my favorite TV shows... I really wish I didn't have so much going on. Too much. And people wonder why I laugh when they ask, "So when are you having a baby? " Ha, and I think I could go back to school for my master's.
I guess I should count my BLESSINGS that I have a job, I love teaching dance, I'm honored to have been called to help with the musical, I enjoy my photo classes and the triathlon is forcing me to squeeze in workouts. I'm thankful that I have such a great family, my primary kids are amazing, Chase is doing good in school, and I have DVR.
Thanks for hearing me out. I just needed to vent.
5 comments:
After typing this, I really don't have it that bad. I just wish there were more hours in the day.
Life can be crazy, and you always seem to handle it so well. You know me...when I get stressed I get in the worst mood, and can't cope with everything.
Just think of how blessed you are to have a degree, teaching dance is something you love and have such a talent for, you've got an amazing husband who supports you, and you've always got a little sis who loves you so much and misses you everyday!
I appreciate blogs like this because I think they make life more real. Often, when I read blogs I think my life is so boring and stupid in comparison. It is good to realize though that life is crazy for lots of people in different ways and we make it work. Good luck.
Sounds like we both had a bad day! Good luck today...hope it is better!
we must have been on the same frequency this last week...because i felt the same way and vented on my blog. feels so good, doesn't it?? sigh. thanks for being human, and sharing that you're human. makes me feel better :)
Post a Comment