Where are you? How I long for you to come back to me. How I long for sunny mornings, flowers, light cardigans in replace of heavy coats, bright colors, sunglasses, sandals, white linen pants, sunny photographs, running and biking outside, picnics, and sunsets at 8:00 instead of 5:00. Oh how I want to change my blog header.
Please come back to me soon!
Your Friend,
Katie
4 comments:
Took the words right out of my mouth.
Sounds like Texas weather in February.
BTW- I'm not going to Las vegas next week. :( The pay wasn't worth it to come. BUT, I just booked my flight in April. I can't wait!!! :)
Amen sister! Way to go with the triathalon btw...how's the training coming? One day when I'm brave I'll have to ask you for some tips!
I can't WAIT for Spring. It rained all day today here.
Post a Comment