Friday, October 17, 2008

Witches & Thriller

Lunch and shopping at Gardner Village is sure to put a smile on any girls face. The weather was cold, but the company was warm. A "Thriller" of a Halloween tradition... I've seen the routines a million times, but it continues to inspire me, make me laugh and respect the art of dance greater. Thank you girls for making last weekend so fun!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Katie - I'll be honest. I think I've dropped in to your blog about ten times and I can't ever remember leaving a comment. I know. Weirdo, right? I hope you don't if I put you on my friends list so we can keep in contact. After all, we don't live across the street any more...

skyler and ashley said...

spooooky!!! by the way I was thinking about our little production "finals: its a rap" the other day. What wierdos!!! hahahaha ...ah the good old days!!

Debbie said...

Gardner village is always a fun way to start off the Fall season. If you find a place that sells witch hats (nice quality)not Wallmart let me know. I need one for Rileys haunted house. Thanks

Jessica Reeves said...

I love Gardner Village at Halloween time and I also love Thriller! We are going to it at Tuachan and I'm so excited even though I've seen it a bunch of times!

Natalie Murray said...

Cute pictures Katie! I didn't know you had a blog! It's good to see you!

Mindy & Matt said...

I'm so jealous..I would kill for a stroll around Gardner Village. Cody seriously lacks good craft stores. And Thriller..who doesn't love that?