WANTED
Motivated men & women who want to
LOSE WEIGHT and TONE up!
Intensive 6 days a week, 90 day at-home program
P90X Club
Work out on your own with this DVD program
Quick Program Details:
- For P90X website, click here (or simply "google"it)
- It's basically a 12 DVD program that uses "muscle confusion" to keep your body from plateauing
- You need dumbbells, resistant bands and a chin-up bar (optional)
- You have to work out 6 days a week and most workouts are 60 minutes long
- Each DVD targets a different area of your body (i.e. shoulders and arms, cardio, abs, yoga, etc.)
- The program claims to completely transform your body in 90 days if followed faithfully
- I will provide DVD copies and a workout calendar to participants
- I will also provide an online forum/progress tracker
*I tried this program months ago and had a hard time staying motivated on my own (it is a big commitment). That's why I need some support to push me along the way! Loved the program though... It kicked my butt*
If interested, leave a comment and let's get rolling TOGETHER
13 comments:
Katie...sorry to bother you, but what is the program like? What type of workouts are involved? I think it would be kind of fun to have someone to work out with via blogging. If you don't mind I'm kind of interested..it sounds like fun. Let me know.
I added more details about the program in my post. If you're still interested, please let me know.
I have wanted to do that program for a while! I would be interested for sure.
I am interested. What type of equipment do we need?
I would love to get my butt into shape! I've heard about the program from a co-worker and was interested in it. Have you already bought the dvds? You know me, I need some motivation!!
Katie,
I have been blog stalking you for awhile, hope you don't mind. You and Chase are adorable!
My husband and I have three weeks to go in the program, and YES it definitely works, but you have to be committed. It is probably the hardest workout I have ever done.
Good luck!
Stephanie Willis (Andrizzi)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!! Hope you're having fun in Lake Mead! I'll see ya next week at Thriller! :) Love ya!
-Little Sis
Sister! I'll play that game! I'd love to get my butt kicked with ya! keep me posted.
i'm interested!!! i definitely have some excess baby love to get rid of :)
i love your blog by the way. you're so stinkin creative...and GORGEOUS as ever! geesh, lady! xoxo
Katie count me in. Call me you know my number.
I'm totally interested! My brother-in-law did it for a while and it kicked his butt too. I haven't heard of anyone that has stuck with it. What do you need besides the DVD's? Weights or anything? Let me know.
kates i hope you had a blast at meade! The lake is the best way to spend a birthday. Hope it was perfect for you. Call me when you're home.
love ya
Count me in! I could lose a few lbs and get this butt in shape...especially with the holidays coming up!
Let me know if there is anything I can help you with to get started.
Post a Comment