Nothing puts a smile on Chase's face more than a good chick flick:) The Walker kids, Rand and Madi and Chase and I stood anxiously in line for the opening night of High School Musical 3. It was awesome... and I think the boys got a kick out of a theater full of screaming girls. You guys were good sports... thanks! The weather was beautiful on Saturday and I finally planted some pansies and bulbs. Saturday night, Erin and Kallie put together a fun costume party. Lastly, we ate taco soup, played games and carved pumpkins at Ryan and Rachelle's on Sunday! I love Halloween!
{We will post our costume pics later... we've got to keep it a surprise for upcoming parties}






2 comments:
Katie, how are you? You and Chase look like your doing great! Found your blog through some mutual friends, so cute!
LOVED seeing you guys!! All my friends that have seen my post of the pics say you two FOR SURE win the prize of most creative and best costumes! See you soon!
Post a Comment