Katie- I am so impressed! Next year, I am calling you to think of something for Jayson and I to dress up as! He doesn't like costumes that much- so we didn't do anything this year and I was kind of bummed! Looks like you guys had a great time!
WOW. Katie and Chase. WOW. I award you the most creative costumes of the year. Those seriously are awesome!!! I said to myself this year... what is up with lame Halloween costumes? Looking around at Weber's party... sorry- but being Spongebob- I might have been the coolest one there. Coolest costume anyway... but this- wow. Never been done/seen before. Thank you for not falling into the category of lame/skank Halloween costumes... hahaha. I'm impressed.
Hi! I just made our blog private and I don't have your email to add you, so email it to me at cryscastillon@gmail.com. Thanks! You guys are soooo cute by the way!
17 comments:
The costumes turned out great! Very creative idea! :)
Katie- I am so impressed! Next year, I am calling you to think of something for Jayson and I to dress up as! He doesn't like costumes that much- so we didn't do anything this year and I was
kind of bummed! Looks like you guys had a great time!
i love all those costumes! what a good idea with the commercial. well..i am guessing that is you and chase since I can't see your faces!!
i thought about dressing up as a polygamist this year! that cracks me up that some people did!
Katie. Are you freaking kidding me? Where did you come up with this idea! It looks AMAZING! Call me, let's catch up. Happy Halloween!
That is awesome! I have to say that Rand and Madi had the best costumes.
that is so awesome!!!! where the heck are your faces anyway?? you've really outdone yourself kath!! love it!!
i like how your brain works! great costumes :)
Mich told me about your amazing costumes-I think I may copy you next year...where do you get your creative little mind, woman?
Best costumes ever! Love it.
Okay, your costumes are incredible! You should have entered yourselves into a costume contest, and won some serious cash! You guys are awesome!
great idea for costumes... i don't know where you guys come up with this stuff. You were definitely made for each other!
Your costumes look so great! Seriously. Love em.
WOW. Katie and Chase. WOW. I award you the most creative costumes of the year. Those seriously are awesome!!! I said to myself this year... what is up with lame Halloween costumes? Looking around at Weber's party... sorry- but being Spongebob- I might have been the coolest one there. Coolest costume anyway... but this- wow. Never been done/seen before. Thank you for not falling into the category of lame/skank Halloween costumes... hahaha. I'm impressed.
i love the costumes! hilarious and awesome all at the same time!
Katie I love you! How are you? Your costumes were amazing! Well done and first place for creativity! :)
Hi! I just made our blog private and I don't have your email to add you, so email it to me at cryscastillon@gmail.com. Thanks! You guys are soooo cute by the way!
Holy crap, you guys had hands down the most awesome costumes this year! wow... I'm speechless
Post a Comment