Now I must say that I'm very excited about a project I've been working on for several months. KSL and the children's museum, aka Discovery Gateway, have teamed-up to revamp the media exhibit at the museum. The new exhibit, Media Zone, is an interactive experience where you can learn about jobs in TV and Radio. Children of all ages can create, express, direct, research, and design ways to tell their stories. They can become a disc-jockey, design a web page, produce a morning news program, or report the weather! I had a hand in the design and visual elements, as well as the production of the "job" interview video clips and other video elements. The exhibit is fabulous!! So bring your kids, nieces and nephews, friends and neighbors down to the gateway and enjoy the new Media Zone, opening Saturday, June 28th!
Friday, June 27, 2008
Media Zone at DG
Now I must say that I'm very excited about a project I've been working on for several months. KSL and the children's museum, aka Discovery Gateway, have teamed-up to revamp the media exhibit at the museum. The new exhibit, Media Zone, is an interactive experience where you can learn about jobs in TV and Radio. Children of all ages can create, express, direct, research, and design ways to tell their stories. They can become a disc-jockey, design a web page, produce a morning news program, or report the weather! I had a hand in the design and visual elements, as well as the production of the "job" interview video clips and other video elements. The exhibit is fabulous!! So bring your kids, nieces and nephews, friends and neighbors down to the gateway and enjoy the new Media Zone, opening Saturday, June 28th!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment