I remember in high school, when I was sporting a two-door Nissan Sentra, it cost me $10 to fill up my car every two weeks. One thing is for sure, the next car we purchase... will be a hybrid!
That is for sure!! I mean the prices are outrageous, even when you drive a bug!! I hate paying for gas its just money down the drain and in someone elses pocket... I want a hybrid as well wouldnt that be so nice?
6 comments:
No it won't!
Just filled up the mini today...$43 bucks. Ouch.
Obviously Chase and I don't agree on our next vehicle purchase... Rock, paper, scissors honey! Winner picks!
That is for sure!! I mean the prices are outrageous, even when you drive a bug!! I hate paying for gas its just money down the drain and in someone elses pocket... I want a hybrid as well wouldnt that be so nice?
GAS SUCKS! Rob just got a new truck. Talk about money down the drain. Obviously I lost at Rock, Paper, Scissors!
Cute post!!!
Nat
Filled up the Explorer today... $67! The news today said that a barrel of oil is now at $113. A Vespa is sounding really good right now.
Post a Comment