Monday, April 7, 2008

Conference Weekend

I always love conference weekend. It's a great time to reflect on my personal goals and re-evaluate my life. It's also a great time to be with family. The Walker-side girls all went out to eat at Firehouse Pizza while the boys went to Priesthood. Afterwards, we hung out with everyone at Mark and Mels. Eventually, the kids talked Chase, Kallie and me into sleeping over and staying up late to watch "Alvin and the Chipmunks." It was so fun! The bonus was waking up to the small of waffles and strawberries!



Easton celebrated his one-year!

Dallin and Chase ... so cute!
We sure missed the rest of the Oborn cousins... hope to see you at the October Conference. I guess Dane and Tam had a good enough reason to keep the fam down there. Welcome baby Camryn to the world! Thanks Mark and Shelley for a great dinner.

3 comments:

cody+sara said...

What a fun SLUMBER PARTY! You guys are too cute

Tibett said...

We had fun seeing you guys on Saturday. We don't see the Walker clan nearly enough. Looks like a fun sleepover!

Carly said...

I love conference too. I love that you guys slept over.