My four-year-old cousin Hallie has been entered into the 97.1 ZHT Kiddieokee singing/dancing contest. She is such a little sassy girl. The 2 children with the most votes as of Friday, March 28th will be the grand prize winners of trips for 4 to Disneyland! CHANGE-Official voting will start on Monday, March 17th at 7am. Only one vote per computer will be allowed. Please vote for Hallie!!
Entry #24- Hallie Walker
Check out all the other entries here!
7 comments:
I looked at almost all the other ones and she is definitely the sassiest!! I will vote!
Ha Ha she is hilarious! Did you choreograph that...I definitely saw a few Katie moves in there. :)
This dance wasn't choreographed! She learns these moves from her mom and sisters. Melanie took her into the dance studio, turned on the song... and it was all Hallie from there!
Are you kidding me? That girl is a doll! I went to 971zht.com to vote, but it said voting doesn't start until Monday the 17th. I'm on it though, I will for sure get on and vote.
Thank you for the comment on my blog. At 8 months prego it is nice to hear what you said, especially since I don't feel like such a hot mama at the moment. You're the best!
Hands down the cutest thing that I have ever seen! I posted the video on my blog and sent an email out to my friends and family to show the video and told them to vote on Monday! I love that little girl!!!
Done and done. I voted this morning. Good luck to your cousin!
Katie I know this was forever ago, but Dallin and I honestly almost died laughing! lol so fun! by the way, this is ash and dal :)
Post a Comment