Monday, March 17, 2008

Big TV Night

Let The Games Begin...
The Bachelor: London Calling begins tonight, as well as Dancing with the Stars! On top of American Idol and The Office starting up April 10th, my life is being taken over by all my reality shows!! At least they'll get me through late winter and they'll be over just in time for summer... oh wait, that's when So You Think You Can Dance starts! Dang... I'm doomed!!

2 comments:

jaci said...

I got hooked on Dancing with the Stars last season! I am sad I will miss the premiere tonight...dang school. I feel like you though -- there are too many great shows on and they just keep coming! YAY for the return of the office!!!!!

Trav, Crystal, Carson, Cooper, and Chasely said...

I feel your pain! Thank goodness for t-vo (sure don't know how to spell it, but you know what I am talking about) and Carson's long naps these days!