Just surprised Chase with an early Valentine's Day present. Drum roll please... Karaoke Revolution: American Idol for the Wii! Nothing like belting "Time of the Season" in your living room with Simon disgusted by your performance!
I bet that was for Chase....(secretly Katie we know it was for you) Its almost like him buying you some super manly tools for your birthday... ha ha. I love it!
4 comments:
I bet that was for Chase....(secretly Katie we know it was for you) Its almost like him buying you some super manly tools for your birthday... ha ha. I love it!
Hi katie this is Cassidy Allie's friend. We have a blog now and I added you to our list... hope you don't mind
you guys crack me up. Now I want a video of you guys playing the game !!
Hey you crazy kids!! This is Jessica (Moulton) I just wanted to drop a little hello, hope all is well!
Post a Comment