The snow keeps going and going and going... (or is it coming and coming and coming?). So it took me an hour and a half to get from Centerville to Salt Lake, roughly 13 miles, this morning. I'm sick of the commute... especially with a winter as crazy as this one. The snow conveniently dumps during the morning commute, making it an absolute nightmare to drive in! I'm seriously considering raising some huskies and building a toboggan.
5 comments:
Get some skiing in! I MISS the snow. It's like 50 degrees here today!
I know. It's pretty sad that we're getting so much snow and I have done nothing this winter to enjoy it. I'm just another pathetic Wasatch Front resident who doesn't ski... I'll work on that.
I am so sick of the snow as well, and I don't even have to fight the commute. Oh well, we're on the downhill slope of winter (hopefully)! Thanks for your comment on my blog! I do LOVE being a mom! You're right about experiences, because it's the best thing ever! We should get together sometime!
Katie, are you working or going to school in SLC?
I finished up at USU in May 2006. I now work at KSL TV downtown.
Post a Comment