Within the last week I have had three different people tell me that Chase is shy... or "he sure doesn't talk a lot." This is not the Chase I know, or ever knew. I've always known Chase as an initiator or an extrovert personality. So I'm taking a poll. The
survey is just to the right, under our picture. What do you think?
4 comments:
I don't think "shy" is the right word - sometimes he's more "friendly" than others, but he's a very outgoing person.
perhaps it depends on his mood
I get the same thing about Dane sometimes - and really - he is not shy. I think it comes down to whether is in the mood to talk to people or not. SOmetimes he likes new friends, and other times maybe not. It's funny. But I definentaly wouldn't classify Chase as shy!
Is Chase shy? Maybe a little bit, but only when he meets a new guy. He really continues to surprise us with having a wife. Five years ago I'd have put a lot of money on him ending up on the other team. Chase, we love you buddy...thanks for everything!
Post a Comment