Sunday, January 13, 2008

"Get On Up On The Dance Floor"

So I've been getting back into dance, after a 17-month sabbatical. I've been teaching since September and it's been so fun. I took an all-day workshop with RDT two weeks ago and learned some modern, African, Brazilian, hip hop and jazz routines. Last night I took an amazing hip hop and break dance class. In tribute to my dancing revival, I found a video clip of some innovative hip hop and modern moves. The video quality is not the best, but you get the idea. It's also a bit long, but hang in there, it's worth it!



P.S. "So You Think You Can Dance" is coming to SLC in Feb. for auditions. It's about time Utah gets recognized! Sure hope they send a lot of locals to Vegas!

2 comments:

Marci + Dan said...

You gunna try out?

Brittany said...

Katie, you better be trying out!!!!!