I'm sure most of you have heard of "Better Than *** Cake," right? If not, let me explain: The ingredients of the cake include chocolate, caramel, whipped cream, and Skor candy bar shavings. It is the epitome of sinful flavors all wrapped up in a single serving... hence its name. I did however discover something better, tastier and well worth a blog post. Yesterday I was at a bridal shower tea party at the Grand American Hotel in SLC. This is where I discovered the most delectable beverage I've ever tasted. Drum roll please... Coconut Almond Hot Chocolate. The name doesn't even do it justice. I will now call this tasty little cup of joy "Better Than *** Drink." I encourage anyone to pop in and experience it! I'm still salivating...
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Better than...
I'm sure most of you have heard of "Better Than *** Cake," right? If not, let me explain: The ingredients of the cake include chocolate, caramel, whipped cream, and Skor candy bar shavings. It is the epitome of sinful flavors all wrapped up in a single serving... hence its name. I did however discover something better, tastier and well worth a blog post. Yesterday I was at a bridal shower tea party at the Grand American Hotel in SLC. This is where I discovered the most delectable beverage I've ever tasted. Drum roll please... Coconut Almond Hot Chocolate. The name doesn't even do it justice. I will now call this tasty little cup of joy "Better Than *** Drink." I encourage anyone to pop in and experience it! I'm still salivating...
Labels:
food,
i love,
my opinion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh la la! Any guesses to the magic ingredients for homemade versions?
Post a Comment