Our First Annual Ugly Sweater Party commenced on Friday. It was a hilarious mix of furry v-necks, embellished crochets, and glitter glue galore! We hosted this extravagant event not knowing what to expect. It turned out fabulous, complete with good food, pictures, games and a white elephant gift exchange. Here are all the highlights...








6 comments:
I LOVE it!!!! You are just missing the guy from Amazing Discoveries!
Hey Katie...cute blog! what a fun party. I loved the sweaters!
Love it! Ugly Sweater parties are the best! You look great!
Katie... I might be wrong, but is Chase grabbing your boob in the first picture? Mr. Smooth! Tell him to keep his hands to himself! When are you coming to visit? We miss you!
Hey I came across your blog when looking at Ashlee's frrinds! Those pictures are just too funny, I love ugly sweater parties! My family has been doing one the past couple years and its a kick! Hope you had a good new year!
All I can say is...you better invite me and Cody next year! We are all about wearing ugly Christmas sweaters. Looks like a rockin party with Uncle Eddie!
Post a Comment