Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Greatest Commericals

Wow... that's all I have to say about these two commercials. Every time I see them on TV, I grin from ear to ear and say "tender!" Chase thinks I'm a dork, but I think these commercials celebrate love and the journey love takes you on. Enjoy!

P.S. This is NOT a hint for Chase... I'm not the "diamonds are a girl's best friend" kinda gal!

My Favorite From 200
7



My Favorite From 2006

3 comments:

Marci + Dan said...

I love those commercials to...and elbow dan as we watch them.

Matt, Meggan & Ty said...

I too love these commercials. Unfortunately my husband's not the "suprise you with diamonds" type, but he makes up for it with all the other cute stuff he does!

cody+sara said...

It's true, I'm a sap for them also! But, I couldn't help but think this post is a hint for Chase...? ;)
I miss your freaking face!