
My cute husband left early this morning to go golfing. I woke up late for work and rushed through my morning routine. When I went out to my car, I was shocked... Chase had attached streamers, balloons and painted embarrassing sayings all over the windows of my car!! I was already late, so I didn’t have time to take anything off my car. So there I was, stuck in traffic with my circus display of a car. How embarrassing. I finally got to work and was greeted with a co-worker saying “happy birthday!” I thought, “How would she know it’s my birthday?” Two words came to mind, uh oh! A few more people stopped me in my route to my desk. I finally arrived and was greeted with confetti, streamers, candy, balloons and a big poster saying “ATTENTION! It’s My Birthday” hung from the ceiling. WOW! So much for Chase going golfing. Although it’s embarrassing, I must say that I love my husband for his effort and thoughtfulness every birthday. He goes all-out every time. Guess I better start thinking of ideas for his birthday...
4 comments:
He he he! That reminds me about how even from his mission Chase managed to contact dozens of people to call you on your b-day. Happy Birthday Kate! Love you.
-Yay! It's your birthday! I'm glad you were born!
-AND I agree that Chase is a very thoughtful husband.
"LUCKY!"
(Napoleon Dynamite)
Cute pics. You're so gorgeous!
Hi Katie... You don't know me, but I know you! I'm Lorena, your husband's friend, from Brazil. Ask him, he knows who I am.
You're so beautiful and I like you so much... hope to meet you someday! =)
Happy birthday!
Post a Comment