Friday, August 17, 2007

And the winner is...


Sabra! So we all, Chase included, really got into this year's season of So You Think You Can Dance www.fox.com/dance. Last night was the finale. They showcased some of my favorite dances from the season (love the Shane Sparks hip-hop with Sabra and Dominique). I was so excited when they first eliminated Lacey (not a big fan). I figured Neil and Danny cancelled each other out... so that left my favorite as the winner... 4-year dance veteran, and former Utah resident, Sabra! Way to represent girl!

Watching this season really made me miss dancing. It's been over a year since I've danced and I'm really going through withdrawls. Luckily, I will be teaching this fall, thanks to aunt Melanie. It will be so great to get back into it! I couldn't be more excited!

Below are just some of my favorite routines










And a good ol' classic from last year...

No comments: