Friday, July 20, 2007

Our First Anniversary!!

For our one-year, we went to dinner at Corbin's, watched the Mueller Park fireworks on the mountainside from the back of his dad's truck, and then spent the remainder of the night watching our wedding video... while taking a bite of our cake. We are heading to San Diego in 2 weeks for a delayed anniversary trip... I can't wait!
The top of our wedding cake. Looks nice; tasted like rotten flowers... definately an odd wedding tradition
The beautiful floral arrangement my hubby sent to me at work!


Wedding Pics...






Happy 1 Year to Us!! We made it. Boy how the time flies... especially when you're having fun with the one you love. To commemorate this event, I celebrate my love for my one and only with the top 20 reasons why I love him:

1. He’s my tall, dark and handsome!
2. He values family and good friends
3. He’s clean… he does the dishes and makes the bed more than I do
4. He treats me as his Queen
5. He’s a boy, in every way
6. He’s a tease
7. He’s converted me into a boating lover
8. He asks me to give him a back tickle, EVERY night, without fail
9. He introduced me to peanut butter with maple syrup on pancakes
10. He always has a surprise up his sleeve
11. He took me to our Senior Prom where we shared our first kiss
12. He loves me even more when I’m ornery (I’ll never understand that)
13. He believes in modern-day miracles
14. I love to twirl his curls with my fingers
15. I get so excited when we both get home from work and can be with each other the rest of the night
16. He has big dreams
17. He’s a simple boy: If he’s rested and fed, he’s happy!
18. He’ll occasionally bust out in song and dance
19. He loves kids… and they love him!
20. Because on this day, the 20th, we were married in the Salt Lake Temple and will be together forever!!

6 comments:

Marci + Dan said...

Congratulations!! Your wedding day was beautiful.

Marci + Dan said...

P.S. Let's play!

Anonymous said...

Okay - this is the cutest thing ever! Chase - you lucky, lucky man. :) Katie - will you be mad if I copy your idea when Dane and I have our 2 year in August??? My reasons will be different, I promise!

Carly said...

Congrats! Your pics are beautiful!

Brittany said...

Too cute! You guys are adorable. I can't believe you have been married a year, before you know if you will have been married for 4 and probably have a baby! Time flys! Katie, you are more beautiful than ever and look so happy. I love reading your blog!!!

Matt, Meggan & Ty said...

Mini Me...congrats on the one year! Marriage is the best, not easy, but so worth it. I can't wait for you guys to have little munchkins of your own! Life gets a whole lot better when you have one of your one!! You guys are such an attractive couple!
Love ya, Meggs