Friday, June 15, 2007

Summer ain't the same without the lake...

The Oborn Family kicked off the summer with a trip down to Lake Mead! Here are some of the shots from the fun weekend in the sun...



Chase and Taylor
(BBF)











The Girls:
McCall, Katie, Tamara, Kallie, Alex, Ashly











Tamara and Dane... ohh!













Alex and McCall












Kallie (aka "Flyin' Squirrel") taking the over the Captain's chair











Taylor "The Ladies Man"
___________________________________
Brooke and her friend Sara















Chase chasing the waves on the surfboard

4 comments:

mccall said...

Who is this McCall character? I don't see myself in any of those pictures.

Anonymous said...

What a stud! I qwanted to be the first to comment on your blog. Cool

Brittany said...

Oborn and Katie! It's good to see that you are fellow bloggers as well as the rest of us techie nerds. How the heck are you guys?!?! Hey, will you tell Tamara hello from Joe and I and our little boy Hunter. We were so excited to see her on your blog. We hope you are all doing well and we'll keep checking the blog!

Maren said...

Katie and Chase!!! I haven't seen you two forever! I saw you posted on comment on McCall's blog and so I figured I'd say hi to you. How have you been? Where are you guys living? Whats new with life?